Welcome to State bank of India Pensioner’s Association
- To organize and foster a spirit of co-operation and fellowship amongst the pensioners.
- To secure and protect the rights and privileges and to promote the interest and welfare of all the pensioners by legitimate and constitutional means.
- To secure for the benefits of pensioners, all kinds of relief’s – financial, medical and any other reliefs.
Emboldened by the success in the above cases, the Association decided to take the following problems of the pensioners with the Bank:
- Removal of pension ceilings.
- Dearness Allowance linked with cost of living index.
- Family Pension.
” Latest News from SBI for Engagement of Retd. Officers”
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT OF RETIRED PERSONNEL AS BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT FACILITATOR (BCF) AT DSH = Annexure 2 (A)
- ELIGIBILITY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CCRC ADVT ANNEXURE
- ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED OFFICERS OF STATE BANK OF INDIA /E-AB OF SBI AND OTHER PSBs = FLC ADVT ANNEXURE
- APPLICATION FORM-ANNEXURE II – FIMM
- APPLICATION FORM-ANNEXURE II – FLC & CCRC